Saturday, May 19, 2007

How to balance your time....

by Melissa Thompson
My Income Portal
UJoinFree.com
FreaksandNerds
SurfCactus

It is so hard to try to work, raise a family, and try to have a hobby. How is a person to get everything done?

Balance it out. Easier said than done. My family - and I have 13 children between the two of us - are always going in different directions. There are the four younger children left at home. We try to eat supper at the same time every night, and everyone be there. This doesn't happen when there is sports in school, but we do try. This is our time together. We try to spend quality time in between.

After putting in a days work, everyone is tired. We usually hit the computers. This is the thing that I like the best. I just have to investigate everything! I especially like to find things that will make my life easier. Software is number 1! Ebooks are great, because I can always learn things from them. If you have the money, please invest in some. You just never know what tidbit of information you will find to make your life easier!

Sometimes, just getting an hour at one thing, then, moving on to the next, is the thing to do. I am trying to set myself up on a mini days schedule. Those that do not know anything about this, you work on something for a specified time each day, and whether you are done or not, you go on to the next mini day. It works something like this:

12:00 noon - 2:00p.m. Read and reply to emails.
2:00 p.m. - 4:00p.m. Work on website.
4:00p.m. - 5:30p.m. Send out ads.

Anyway, you get the point. If I haven't finished with the website work, I quit. Tomorrow - it will still be there, and I will go back to it refreshed, if you will. Many people have instilled this into their daily lives, and it has made them accomplish more than they had before. So, I am trying it out.

I am working on my product shoppe. I have uploaded and configured the script. Now, to add my products. There will be ebooks, software, general merchandise, and magazines.
I am planning on having a members area for affiliates. This does take time. I am using my 2 hours daily to get this up and running. It should be soon!

I find all kinds of quality software and sites on the web for those of us trying to make money.

Check some of these out. Some are F.R.E.E. and some are not.

OTO Goldmine
HyperVRE
SEO Giveaway
SmartDD Software

I will update my list as I find great sites and products.
Melissa

No comments: